常用商务英语口语培训:一、商务接待英语口语:精选单句

2020/09/22 04:19 · 动态 ·  原创文章 · 0 次浏览阅读 · 常用商务英语口语培训:一、商务接待英语口语:精选单句已关闭评论
摘要:

常用商务英语口语培训:一、商务接待英语口语:精选单句1.It’sourpleasuretocontinuewithconsiderablebusinessdealingwithyou.我方很高兴能够继续同贵方继续大量的业务往来。2.Weearnestlyhopedafurtherextensionofpleasantbusinessrelations.真诚的希望我们友好的商务关系得

常用商务英语口语培训:一、商务接待英语口语:精选单句

  1.It's our pleasure to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我方很高兴能够继续同贵方继续大量的业务往来。

  2.We earnestly hoped a further extension of pleasant business relations.

  真诚的希望我们友好的商务关系得到更进一步的合作。

  3.Our hope is to set up mutually beneficial cooperation between us.

  希望我们双方能建立互惠的合作关系。

  4.Our company hope we can have a cooperation, and waiting for your good news.

  我司希望能有合作机会,希望能有好消息。

  5.Our company hope that this business trend will continue.

  我司希望这种合作趋势能继续发展下去。

  1.This product will pay back your investment in two months.

  该产品2个月就可收回投资。

  2.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 50 km per hour.

  这种变速车每小时的最大速度是50km

  3..Our machine are of superb quality as well as the oriental make-up.

  我方质量非常好,并且极具东方特色。

  4.Our products are greatly favourab in other markets similar to your own.

  我们的产品在其它市场和在贵方市场中一样受欢迎。

  5.Our goods are superior in quality and are sure to be saleable in your market.

  我们的产品质量优秀,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

  1.Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.

  在每个部门的旁边都标有其具体位置和经理的姓名。

  2.It was very nice of you to give me a tour of the plant.

  谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。

  3.Let me give you this list of departments later.

  我之后会给你这份各个部门的清单。

  4.Please let me know when you will be free.

  请告诉我你什么时候有空。

  5.We will surely know the products better after visiting.

  我们相信参观后会对产品更了解。

  1.I had already missed my flight, and the next one wasn't until 4pm.

  我已经错过了航班,下一个航班直到下午四点才能起飞。

  2.We registered at a five-star hotel near the company.

  我们在公司附近的一家五星级酒店入住。

  3.What's our schedule for today?

  今天日程安排是什么?

  4.Can we leave our luggage at the hotel until it is time to leave?

  知道我们离开前,可以把行李寄存在这里吗?

  5.I need your cooperation to make this event successful.

  与你们的合作,能够促使这次活动圆满成功

  I ve heard so much about you.

  久仰!

  Long time no see.

  好久不见。

  Its a rewarding trip!

  不虚此行!

  I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  欢迎美商来北京投资。

  Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  欢迎多提宝贵意见。

  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  请代我问候王先生。

  I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

  我想多了解一些你们公司。

  I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

  我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

  What time would be convenient for you?

  你看什么时间比较方便?

  This is our latest devlopment.

  这是我们的新产品。

  Let’s open with a summary of what each of you has achieved this week.

  首先从你们本周完成的工作总结开始。

  I’d like to hand over to Dave to explain our plans for the next quarter.

  我想接下来15分钟由戴夫来解释我们的计划。

  Today, the first item on the agenda is to decide on a new supplier.

  今天,议程的第一项是决定新的供应商。

  It’s time to get down to business. How much will this cost and how much time will it save me?

  现在言归正传,花费是多少?节省的时间有多少?

  It’s 1pm so let’s wrap up this meeting and I’ll see you all again next week.

  已经下午1点了,所以会议结束。下周再见。

  Let me take a minute to sum up the main points we have agreed on.

  让我简要总结一下我们所达成的主要观点.。

  If no one has anything else to add, then I guess we’ll finish here.

  如果没有人要补充的话,我想我们就在这里结束。

  Our prices fit in with today's market situation.

  我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。

  We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

  希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

  We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

  这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

  To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by means of TV and newspapers.

  为了扩大销售,贵方必须通过电视和报纸为我们的产品做广告。

  If terms are workable, we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.  如果条款可行的话,我方认为贵方就是我方要委托的代理公司。

  To effectively promote sales, your way of doing business should always comply with the constantly changing circumstances.

  为了有效的促销,贵方应该随着不断变化的市场环境来调整经营策略。

  1. I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

  早就想见您了。

  2. I have heard a lot about you.

  久仰大名。

  3.May I have your name?

  请问您高姓大名?

  4.How about your flight?

  一路上还好吧?

  5.I’ll be with you during your visit.

  您来访期间由我陪同。

  6.If you have any question, feel free to ask.

  如果您有什么问题,请随时提问。

  7.This is the schedule I have prepared for you. Let’s look through it together.

  这是我为您准备的日程表,我们一起来过一遍吧。

  8.We have arranged for you a king-sized bed room in the Hilton Hotel. It’s about 20-minute drive from our company.

  我们已经为您准备了希尔顿酒店的大床房。从我们公司开车去大概要20分钟。

  9.Our manager is expecting you in his office.

  我们总经理正在他的会议室恭候您的大驾。

  10.Looking forward to your visit again.

  期待您再次来访。

  A: Excuse me, are you Mr. Black from America?

  请问您来自美国的布莱克先生吗?

  B: Yes, I am.

  是的。

  A: So glad to meet you, Mr. Black. My name is Lily. I work in Nanjing Information Technology Company. I came here to pick you up.

  很高兴见到你,布莱克先生,我叫lily,在南京信息技术公司工作。我是来接你的。

  B: Nice to meet you too. Thank you for meeting me at the airport.

  我也很高兴见到你。谢谢你到机场来接我。

  A: Welcome to Nanjing. Is this your first time in China?

  欢迎来南京,这是你第一次来中国吗?

  B: No, I came to China once before, but it's my first trip to Nanjing and I’m so excited to be in this beautiful city.

  不是,我来过一次中国,但这是我第一次来北京。来到这座漂亮的城市我很兴奋。

  A: That’s great. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

  那太好了。祝您在南京玩的愉快。

  B: Thank you. I'm sure I will.

  谢谢,我确信我会的。

  A: Excuse me, but are you Mrs. Smith from England?

  对不起,您是来自英格兰的史密斯女士吗?

  B: Yes, I am.

  正是。

  A: I am from ABC Company, and I am here to meet you. My name is Wu Lei.

  我是ABC公司的,我来接您,我的名字是吴磊。

  B: Nice to meet you, Mr. Wu. I'm glad to meet you!

  你好,李先生,很高兴认识你。

  A: How was your flight? Mrs. Smith?

  旅途愉快吗,史密斯女士?

  B: It was quite comfortable except for a little turbulence.

  除了有点儿颠簸外还挺舒服的。

  A: How long did the flight take?

  飞机飞了多长时间?

  B: 8 hours non-stop.

  连着飞了8个小时。

  A: You must be exhausted. We have arranged for you a room in a nearby hotel.

  您一定很累了,我们已经在附近的酒店为您定了房间。

  B: How far is it from the meeting place tomorrow?

  离明天的会议地点多远?

  A: It’s about 20-minute drive.

  开车大概需要20分钟。

  A:Crace,your customer is asking for you.

  Crace,客户在叫你。

  B:Can you take my table's order?

  你可以帮我点一下我那桌的单子吗?

  A:No. You've been on the phone for 15 minutes.

  不行,你都已经打了15分钟的电话了。

  B:It's an important call.

  我在打一个很重要的电话。

  A:We have a lot of customers waiting right now.

  现在有很多客户都在等着呢。

  B:It'll be just a few more minutes.

  再一会就好了。

  A:You make too many personal calls during work.

  你上班时打电话太多了。

  B:That's none of your business.

  这你就不用管了。

  A:Ok. I should let you know that your customer is the boss's daughter.

  好吧,但是我有必要告诉你那个客户是老板的女儿。

  B:I'll be right there.

  我马上就去。

  A:I'm stuck in traffic again.

  我又遇上堵车了。

  B:Why? Is there an accident?

  怎么了?发生车祸了吗?

  A:I don't know. I don't see anything.

  我也不知道,我看不见前面。

  B:Should I cancel our dinner reservations?

  那需要我取消我们订的晚餐吗?

  A:No.Can you try to change it for a later time?

  不用,你能试着推迟一下去用餐的时间吗?

  B:I will call the restaurant and ask them.

  我给餐馆打电话问问。

  A:Ok. The cars are moving again.

  好的,车又往前开了。

  B:Don't drive while talking on your cell phone. It's dangerous.

  开车时别打电话,那样很危险。

  A:Ok. I will see you soon.

  好的,一会见。

  B:Drive safely.

  注意安全。

  A:We have great company perks.

  我们公司的额外待遇非常好。

  B:What are company perks?

  是什么啊?

  A:They are the extra things the company gives you besides your salary and basic benefits.

  就是除了工资和基本补贴之外公司给你的额外待遇。

  B:What are your favorite perks?

  那你最喜欢的是哪些呀?

  A:I like the paid vacation time and pension plan.

  我喜欢带薪休假和退休金计划。

  B:We have a pension plan? That is rare these days.

  我们公司还有退休金计划?如今这倒很少见。

  1.It is classic and simple model.But very hot sell in India.这是经典的款式,造型简单。但是非常受印度客户的欢迎。

  2.Could you send me the quotation of the models I asked just now?你能将我刚刚挑选的产品做份报价单发给我吗?

  3.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

  我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

  4.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Korea in price

  我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与韩国竞争。

  5.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

  我们的产品在其他市场同在贵方市场一样受欢迎。

  6.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas

  我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

  7.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market

  我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

  8.These items are most salable in our market

  在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

  9.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

  在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

  10.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

  我们很高兴向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供样品的样品。

  1.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显。

  2.We are not prepared to apoint an agent for your district.我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商。

  3.Did you represent any other suppliers in the same line?贵方在同行业为别的供应商做过代理吗?

  4.If you want to be our general agent, you'll not handle the same or similar products of any other origins.如果你想成为我们的总代理,你将不能经营任何其他来源的相同或类似的产品。

  5.I'm afraid we can't agree to appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover you promised is too low.

  恐怕我们不能同意指定你方作为我们的独家代理,因为你方所承诺的年销售量太少了。

  6.Thank you for offering us the agency for your products and appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.

  谢谢贵方提出让我们代理你们的产品,我们很感激你们对我们所表示的信心。

  7.If you give us the agency, we should spare no efforts to further your interests.如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力为贵方争取利益。

  1.I have a large circle of friends.

  我的交友圈十分广泛

  2.Most of them are my former school-mates or work-mates.

  他们中的大多数都是我曾经的同学或同事

  3.They are all open,diligent and smart.

  他们都很开放,勤快并且聪明

  4.We have a lot of common interests.

  我们有很多共同的兴趣爱好

  5.We share both happiness and bitterness,

  我们一起分享彼此的幸福和痛苦

  6.and support each other in times of adversity or difficulties.

  并且在彼此遇到困难灾难的时候彼此支撑

  1.What problems do staff usually have when they are under burden of a heavy workload?如果员工的工作量过大,会产生什么问题?

  2.If they are overworked,employees will be susceptible to stress-related illnesses.如果他们的工作量太大,他们就会很容易得压力导致的疾病

  3.They will be in very bad mood and low spirits,and fail to meet their job requirments.他们会心情不振,情绪低落,难以达到良好的工作状态满足工作需要。

  cost 成本

  salary 工资

  profit 利润

  meet 会面

  discuss 商榷

  group 集团

  capatial 资本

  credit 信用

  dismiss 解雇

  negotiate 谈判

  promotion 升职

  transaction 交易

  job-hopping 跳槽

  competitive 有竞争力的

  virtuous circle 良性循环

  business report 商务报告

  teleconferencing 电话会议

  market fluctuation 市场波动

  executive summaries 行政摘要

  commercial correspondence 商务信函

  Hope we can continue our cooperation.

  但愿我们合作愉快。

  We sincerely hope that discuss business with you.

  我们真诚地希望能和您洽谈业务。

  Would you mind showing me your new products?

  方便给我看看你们的新产品吗?

  We look forward to further cooperation with your company.

  我们期待能和贵公司有进一步的合作。

  We hope to receive your invitation as soon as possible.

  我们希望能尽快收到你们的邀请函。

  In order to expand our overseas business, we have decided to cooperate with you.

  为了扩大我司的海外业务,我们决定与贵公司达成合作。

  The market situation is not steady, so we have to change our development strategy.

  目前市场形势不稳定,所以我们不得不改变发展策略。

  This month is underperforming, so our company's profit fell by 20 percent this month.

  这个月业绩不达标,公司利润下降百分之二十。

  Every manager of department send me work report to my email before next Monday.

  下周一之前每个部门主管把工作报告发到我邮箱。

  Hope to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us within this cooperation.

  这次合作希望我们能互利互惠。

  We will deal with the other company this weekend. You need to make the contract and report in advance.

  这周末我们将和对方公司交易,你要提前做好合同和报表。

  I am very glad to have the opportunity to visit your company and hope to have a smooth cooperation.

  很高兴有机会拜访贵公司,希望能顺利达成合作。

  1.We'd like to know the availability of this line.我们想知道货物供应情况。

  availability [ve?lb?l?di] n.可获得性

  availability of credit 获得信贷的可能性

  demand exceeds availability 供不应求

  water availability水资源可利用量

  line [la?n] n. 产品, 产品系列

  a line in sth 某类产品

  2.The demand for this bag is steadily on the increase.对这款包包的需求正稳步增长。

  steadily [?st?d?li] adv. 平稳地

  on the increase正在增加之中,不断增加

  3.Then,I think we should replenish supply in good time. 那么,我认为我们应该及时补充货源。

  replenish [rpl?n] v. 补充

  in good time [?pɑrs?l] 适时;早,提前

  4.You must have perfected your promoting.你的推广技巧一定是炉火纯青.

  perfect在这里用作动词,使用比较不常见,其含义是只是使完善,使完美,使完备,

  She has spent years perfecting her techniques in producing wheat.

  她花费多年心血在生产小麦的技巧上。

  They have perfected the art of winemaking.

  他们酿酒的技艺已达炉火纯青的地步.

  5.The manager have already got in touch with purchasing agent.

  经理已经与采购代理接洽。

  get in touch with 接触;和…取得联系

  purchasing agent 采购代理

  6.Do not miss the market opportunity for our products.

  不要错过了商机。

  market opportunity商机

  A: Is it necessary for a team to have regular meetings everyweek?

  团队是否有必每周要定期开会?

  B: Yes, I think it's absolutely necessary. Regular meetings can enable team members to keep track of work progress and it's a means of considering information and making collective decisions.or

  No. I think having meetings regularly is somewhat like a matter of routine. It's time-consuming and meetings should take place only when necessary.

  是的,我认为很有必要。定期开会能使团队成员了解工作进度,而且也是一种思考分享的信息及做出集体决策的方法。

  1.You will surely know the products better after the visit.

  参观后你一定会对产品有更深的了解。

  2.Let me give you this list of departments first.

  让我先给你这份部门清单。

  3.Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.

  每个部门的旁边是它的位置和经理的名字。

  4.Please let us know when you will be free so that we can arrange the tour for you.

  请告诉我们您什么时候有空,以便我们为您安排行程。

  5.Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?

  计划是否从原材料到成品都有效?

  6.We look forward to our tour of your plant.

  我们盼着参观你们工厂。

  7.If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians.

  如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。

  8.We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making.

  关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。

  9.We’re interested in learning about your food-making and pack- aging process.

  我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。

  10.It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the plant.

  谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。

  A: Would you like to look around our factory some time? 什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?

  B: That's a good idea. 好啊。

  A: I can set up a tour next week. 我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。

  B: Just let me know which day. 决定好哪一天就告诉我。

  A: Thanks for coming today. 谢谢您今天的光临。

  B: I've been looking forward to this. 好久以前就想来看看你们的工厂了。

  A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. 参观时必需戴上这安全帽。

  B: This one seems a little small for me. 这顶我戴好像小了一点。

  A: Here, try this one. 喏,试试这一顶。

  B: That's better. 好多了。

  A: We can start at any time you're ready. 只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。

  B: I'm all set. 我都准备好了。

  A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.这次参观大概需要一个半小时。我们可以从这里开始。

  B: I'll just follow you. 我跟着你就是。

  A: Please stop me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。

  B: I will. 好的。

  A: Watch your head as you go through the door there. 经过那儿的门时,小心别撞倒头。

  B: Thank you.谢谢。

  A: That's the end of the tour. 参观就此结束了。

  B: It was very informative. 真是获益良多。

  A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else. 如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。

  B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant some day. 我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。

  A: Is CAM used in China?

  B: Yes,it has been uesd in China for almost twenty years.

  A:在中国有使用CAM的吗?

  B:有啊,在中国使用已经将近20年了。

  A: What are the hot working processes?

  B: Hot forging, rolling, extrusion, etc.

  A:热加工工艺有哪些?

  B:热锻、滚轧、热压等等。

  A: Can you spot weld a tube to a sheet metal?

  B: Yes, you can, with a special shaped electrode.

  A:你能把一个钢管点焊到钢板上吗?

  B:可以,用一种特殊形状的电极。

  A: Do we do any turning in our plant?

  B: No. We are a chipless machining.

  A:我们工厂有车削加工吗?

  B:没有,我们是无屑加工。

  A: What is compression molding?

  B: You take a plastic or composite sheet, heat it up, and press it into a mold to make a part.

  A:压塑成型是什么?

  B:把一块塑料或复合材料板材加热,压进模具来制作零件的方法转自学易

  1.Efficiency 效率

  A: What is the efficiency of this product line?

  B: It's about 85%.

  A:这个生产线的效率是多少?

  B:差不多85%。

  2.Labor costs 人工成本

  A: Why do we have such high labor costs?

  B: Our labor workers were from the state owned enterprise.

  A:我们的人工成本怎么这么高啊?

  B:我们的工人是从国企来的。

  3.Lean manufacturing 精益制造

  A: Why do we need lean manufacturing?

  B: Very simple, to cut the costs and increase the efficiency.

  A:我们为什么需要精益制造啊?

  B:很简单,为了节约成本,提高效率。

  4.Power consumption 能源消耗

  A: What is the power consumption for your plant?

  B: Ten thousand KWH each day.

  A:你们工厂的能源消耗怎么样?

  B:每天一万千瓦小时。

  5.PPM 百万分之一件

  A: What is your PPM?

  B: Our PPM is 25.

  A: That's great.

  A:你们的PPM是多少?

  B:我们的PPM是25。

  A:很好。

  Note:PPM means part per million, usually a measure of quality.

  注:PPM是百万分之一件的缩写,通常是质量的一种指标。

  A difference of opinion has been significantly reduced(意见分歧已大大减少)

  One party suggests signing an agreement (一方建议签署协议)

  One or both parties indicate that a period of time to pause and reflect is necessary.(一方或双方均表示需要暂停和考虑一段时间)

  Walking out of the room(走出房间)

  Offering a short-term bribe(提供短期的诱惑)

  Telling you to take it or leave it(告诉你接受它或离开它)

  Giving an ultimatum(下最后通牒)

  Abrupt change in tone (used to shock the other party into submission) 突然改变语气(用来使对方屈服)

  Introducing new requests (used at to get you to concede with little thought or consideration) 引入新的请求(用于使你在毫无考虑的情况下让步)

  Stating generalizations without evidence (dropped without significant statistics/proof) 陈述没有证据的概论(没有显著的统计数字/证据)

  Adopting the Mr. Nice Guy persona (used to try to make it look like they are doing you a favour in hopes that you will lower your expectations) 采用“好先生”角色(试图让他们看起来像是在帮你忙,希望你能降低你的期望)

  It sounds like we've found some common ground.

  I'm willing to leave things there if you are.

  Let's leave it this way for now.

  I'm willing to work with that.

  I think we both agree to these terms.

  I'm satisfied with this decision.

  I think we should get this in writing.

  I'd like to stop and think about this for a little while.

  You've given me a lot to think about/consider.

  Would you be willing to sign a contract right now?

  Let's meet again once we've had some time to think.

  Louis: Look, we're running out of time here and I've barely had a bite of my lunch. 听着,我们的时间不多了,我都还没吃午饭呢。

  Markus: I know, and we have a lot of work to get done this afternoon. 我知道,今天下午我们还有很多工作要做。

  Louis: Well, I guess we'll have to settle this at another time. 嗯,我想我们得在另一个时间解决这个问题。

  Markus: Actually, I'd really like to get this settled today. I know how busy you are, and it's not easy to get you to sit down and talk. 事实上,我真的很想今天解决这个问题。我知道你有多忙,让你坐下来谈一会不容易。

  Louis: (standing up and getting ready to walk out of the room) Well, we're not getting anywhere.(站起来准备走出房间)好吧,我们哪儿也去不了。

  Markus: Please sit down for a few more minutes so we can make a decision. 请您再坐几分钟,我们把这件事决定下来。

  Louis:And what if I don't? Are you going to quit? 如果我不这么做呢?你要辞职吗?

  Markus: I am a loyal employee, and I believe that it is in the best of both of our interests to have this conflict resolved. This should only take a few more minutes. 我是一个忠诚的雇员,我相信解决这场冲突符合我们双方的利益。这只需要几分钟时间。

  Louis: Fine. You can be the foreman. I'll even change the title on your pay stub. But no raise. 好吧。你可以是主管。我甚至会改变你的工资存根的称呼。但是加薪不行。

  Markus: I think you and I both know, that the raise is more important to me than the title itself. 我想你和我都知道,加薪对我来说比头衔本身更重要。

  Louis: You know, not very many owners would agree to give a person like you the title of foreman. You don't even have your proper certification. 你知道的,不是很多业主会同意给一个像你这样的人主管头衔。你甚至没有正式的证书。

  Markus:You've said before that experience means more to you than education. Remember that guy Samuel that you hired. He had a four year diploma in landscape design but had never worked a day out on the fields. You let him go before his probation was up. 你之前说过,经验比教育对你更重要。还记得你雇的那个家伙塞缪尔吗?他有四年的景观设计文凭,但一天都没在园子里工作过。你在试用期结束前就让他走了。(个人觉得这一段反击的特别好,直击要害)

  Louis: Oh, don't remind me of that kid. 哦,别让我想起那个孩子。

  Markus: Look, I'd be willing to accept $24.00/hr, if you agree to review my salary again come spring. 你看,我愿意接受24.00美元/小时,如果你同意在来年春天重新考虑我的薪水问题。

  Louis : Fine. I guess, that's fair. You are my best employee, right now at least. 好的。我想,这是公平的。你是我最好的雇员,至少现在是这样。

  Markus: Great, then, you won't mind changing my status to crew foreman. I won't disappoint you. Remember, I'm willing to take on the extra duties of a foreman, which will give you more time to find new clients. 太好了,那么,你不介意把我的身份换成领班吧?我不会让你失望的。记住,我愿意承担一个领班的额外职责,这会让你有更多的时间来寻找新客户。

  Louis: Speaking of new clients. I'm expecting an important phone call in ten minutes, so let's wrap this up. 谈到新客户。我十分钟后可能有一个重要的电话,我们的谈话就此结束吧。

  Markus: Well, I think we've both agreed on the terms. Can we shake on it? I mean, can I have your word that my new hourly wage will begin at the beginning of next month?(Markus holds out his hand.) 嗯,我想我们都同意了。我们能握手吗?我的意思是,我的新时薪是将从下个月初开始吗?(Markus伸出他的手。)

  Louis: (Louis shakes it.) Okay, Mr. Foreman. Get back to work, would you. And, I'll need you to order all of the supplies for Monday. (路易斯跟他握了手)好的,领班先生。回去工作吧,好吗?而且,我需要你星期一订购所有的供应品。

  Markus: Thanks, Louis. I'll get on that right now. 谢谢,路易斯。我马上就去办。

  He can't answer the phone right now

  他现在没办法接电话。

  He's busy now/He's tied up now.

  他现在有事。

  We apologize for not replying to you earlier.

  很抱歉未能尽早给您回信。

  Hold on, please.

  请别挂断。

  Se'll be on the phone soon

  她很快就来听电话。

  Business is possible if you increase the price by 2%.

  如果你方提价百分之二,交易才有可能。

  I will never forgive myself for my forgetfulness

  我永远不会原谅自己的健忘。

  I wish I hadn't done it

  真希望我不是这么做的。

  I regret having done it

  我后悔做了这事。

  You did give me a scare.

  你真吓了我一跳!

  I was too nervous to speak

  我紧张得说不出话了。

  I was assigned to negotiate business with you.

  公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。

  Can I take a message?

  要我捎个口信吗?

  Do you know when he will be back?

  你知道他什么时候回来吗?

  I'd like to reserve a seat to Washington.

  我要预订一个座位去华盛顿。

  If there is any problem with the documents, we can certainly offer to refuse payment

  如果单据有问题,我们当然可以提出拒绝付款。

  What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

  您希望采用什么样的付款方式?

  We can accept payment terms only 100% irrevocable documentary LC.

  我们可以接受付款条件只有100%不可撤销的跟单信用证

  We can't accept payment on deferred terms.

  我们不能接受延期付款。

  What's your reason for the refusal of payment?

  你拒绝付款的原因是什么?

  Collection is not paid.

  托收款未得照付。

  表示理解/同意的语言:

  1.I agree with you on that point.

  2.That's a fair suggestion.

  3.So what you're saying is that you...

  4.In other words, you feel that...

  5.You have a strong point there.

  6.I think we can both agree that...

  7.I don't see any problem with/harm in that.

  表示反对的语言:

  1.I understand where you're coming from; however,...

  2.I'm prepared to compromise, but...

  3.The way I look at it...

  4.The way I see things...

  5.If you look at it from my point of view...

  6.I'm afraid I had something different in mind.

  7.That's not exactly how I look at it.

  8.From my perspective...

  9.I'd have to disagree with you there.

  10.I'm afraid that doesn't work for me.

  11.Is that your best offer?

  商务谈判中可能用到的商务英语口语:

  1.What are all of the alternatives I can think of?所有我能想到的替代方案是什么?

  2.Why do I deserve to have my goals met?为什么我值得得到这些?

  3.What will my opponent's counter proposal likely consist of?我的对手会提出什么问题?

  4.What is my bottom-line?我的底线是什么?

  5.What market research/homework do I need to do to back up my cause?我需要做什么市场调查/功课来支持我的理由?

  6.What is my bargaining power compared to my opponent's?针对对手的反对,我的议价能力是什么?

  7.What do I know about the principles of negotiating?对谈判的原则了解多少?

  8.I've been with Landscape labourers for 5 years now and there have been many other years that were profitable. Despite how much your business has grown, I'm making less than a dollar more than I was the day I started.

  我在景观劳动者工作已经5年了,公司有很多年都是赚钱的。但是不管你的业务增长了多少,我挣的钱比我刚开始的时候少了一美元。

  9.I'm very thankful that you have employed me all this time, especially during the slow seasons when the company is struggling to make a profit. It means a lot to me to have that stability, which is why I have remained loyal to your company. 我非常感谢你一直雇用我,尤其是在公司不盈利的淡季。拥有这样的稳定性对我来说意义重大,这就是为什么我一直对贵公司忠心耿耿。

  10.I'd like to finish what I have to say and then you can let me know what your position is.我想先说完我要说的话,然后你可以告诉我你的立场是什么。

  11.I will say that I hope I will never have to work for a company that does a poor job.我会说,我希望我永远不必为一家工作不好的公司工作。

  A: Good morning, Mr. Green. We've gone through the price and other items and conditions, shall we go into the subject of transportation?

  A:上午好,格林先生,我们已就价格和其他条款谈妥,现在我们谈谈运输好吗?

  B: Right, before going to details, I'd like to have a general idea about China's foreign trade transportation. What are the usual facilities you offer for the goods transporting overseas?

  B:好的。在谈细节之前,我们想听一听中国的外贸运输的一般情况,你们通常有哪些海外运输设施呢?

  A: Well, we usually send the goods by sea. It is easier and cheaper. Of course the shipment of goods has been changed by the technique of containerization. These standard containers are internationally agreed as to dimensions, weight, structural strength and other features. We've been using such containers for cargoes transported to Australia, North America and many other parts of the world.

  A: 我们通常作海运。因为这样比较经济,也更容易。当然货物装运已经因集装箱运输技术而发生了改变。 这种标准集装箱在大小,重量、结构强度及其他方面,国际上均有统一规定。我们一直使用这样的集装箱将货物运往澳大利亚、北美和世界各地。

  B: I see.

  B:哦,明白。

常用商务英语口语培训:商务英语口语培训的重要性及分类

  原标题:商务英语口语培训的重要性及分类

  随着我国经济的迅速的崛起,与外国人做生意的机会越来越多,商务英语口语在商务谈判、商务交流过程中也发挥了重要作用,商务英语的口语化如果掌握好了将会有助于我们的就业,如果有熟练的商务英语的技能,那么将会进入国际化企业工作的机会。语言的学习就是为了交流,目前很多大学生、白领仅仅掌握的是词汇、语法、语言形式,而缺乏实际运用能力。可见商务英语口语培训就至关重要了。

  一、商务英语口语人才市场需求分析

  改革开放以来,伴随着外贸经济的发展应运而生的商务英语专业成为新兴的学科,对于外语人才的需求从过去的读写变为对商务口语高端人才的需求。

  不少大学毕业生甚至是博士生都操着一口蹩脚的英语,自然无法顺利通过面试环节,这的确值得我们的深思,在学校我们只注重课本的学习,而忽略了实践,平常不练习英语口语,我们就算是通过了专业八级以及GET-6又有什么用呢,到了该运用英语口语的时候我们却一句都说不出来。现在的企业尤其是外企,需要的是有良好口语能力的高端人才。

  二、什么是专业的商务英语口语培训

  1、如果你选择的是像恩京英语这样专业的培训机构,就会有更加系统的学习。首先外教老师会对学员进行英语口语测试,了解学员目前的基础情况,制定学习方案,每个学员的情况不同采取的策略也不同。根据学员的能力水平来选择适合的教材与制定学习计划,这是一般的培训机构无法做到的。

  2、商务英语口语培训可采取电话英语的方式,方便了上班族工作紧张、应酬多的特点,只要你每天抽出一定时间通过电话连线的方式与外教老师进行一对一的对话、练习即可,老师也会不断的鼓励学员学习英语口语,通过与老师互动交流更有助于实时辅导学员、及时掌握学员学习进展情况。

  3、当学习达到一定的阶段后,还要经过测试,对学生口语表达、商务沟通能力进行全面考察。检查培训的效果以及对学员再次进行综合评估,看是否达到了预期的效果,出现的问题及时修正、完善。

  三、商务英语学员的分类

  1、英语语言基础好,有交际能力,但是对商务英语交际过程中的背景知识没有更深入的了解,所以想要表达的更加流畅、完美还达不到,因为这样的学员会言之无物,内容也很空泛。所以要针对性的培训,大大提高专业知识的学习,加强专业商务英语口语交流。

  2、英语语言基础良好,对表达的形式太随意,这也是外贸人士常见的问题,由于过于自信,导致了自己随意编排商务英语的内容,这样是不符合国际商务洽淡惯例的,所以我们还要经过专业的培训,让我们商务英语形成一定的惯例、习惯,从而让商务英语口语表达的规范、得体一些。

  :

常用商务英语口语培训:实用商务英语口语培训中常用的应试技巧

  商务英语口语能力是衡量一个人商务英语水平的重要指标,在外企面试中除了让你使用商务英语口语之外,还需要你提供相关的商务英语口语考试的成绩证明。那如何才能在商务英语口语考试中取得好的成绩呢?不如来看看小编总结的实用商务英语口语培训中常用的应试技巧,这些技巧和考试中的每个部分一一对应,相信对你的商务英语口语考试很有帮助。

  商务英语培训推荐阿卡索外教网,现如今英语已经作为白领们晋升的一个重要条件,在工作中生活中是必不可少的。而阿卡索外教网的所有外教老师们都是来自英、美、菲律宾这些以英语作为母语的欧美国家,并且通过层层严格筛选,才可以上岗。阿卡索每年的教师通过率仅仅只有3%,可想而知是怎样一个优质的教师团队。并且考虑到很多上班族的生活压力以及工作压力,阿卡索上课时间更加有弹性,只要有网络有电脑,就能享受一堂优质的商务英语教学,并且还能够有着买课分期的优质服务,说了这么多,还是得试听了才能知道到底如何,分享一下阿卡索的免费试听链接:

  商务英语)

  买课分期)

  实用商务英语口语培训一、问答

  首先(Interview)采用问答的形式,即考官提问,考生回答。这一过程又被分为两个阶段:第一阶段 (Phase 1)是问候和介绍;第二阶段(Phase 2)关于与商务相关的不同话题,如工作选择、产品销售等。一列考生(通常两人)共用一个话题,每个话题都有四个相关的问題,考生可以轮流作答。第一部分的问候和介绍非常简单,相当于热身练习,该部分主要是用来活跃气氛, 舒缓考生的紧张情绪,所以考生只需作简单回答,就事论事,两句话足够。考生在听考官提问时要耐心和细心,一般考官先问考生A,相同的问题轮到考生B时,考官会用and you, how about you, what do you think等句子代替原来的问题,然后再从考生B开始发问,进行新一轮的问答。如果没有听清楚考官提出的问题,可用pardon或could you say it again等要求考官重复提问。通常考官会给考生两次机会。如果仍然听不懂,考官会提问下一个问题。如果发生了这种情况,不要紧张,应该集中精力搞好后面的考试。考生最好充满自信,谈话时注息自己的语音、语调、语速等,回答问题时注意表达要清楚、简洁、易懂,给考官一个良好的印象。考生应利用这一热身部分尽快熟悉并适应考官和同学的语音、语调等,为后面的考试做好良好的准备。

  实用商务英语口语培训二、口头陈述

  接下来是一个简短的口头陈述(Mini-Presentation)。整个第二部分的考试时间大约为6分钟。在这一部分,每个考生将被要求就某一主题发表大约1分钟左右的演讲。概括来说,在第二部分开始的时候,主考官会递给每位考生一张信息卡(注意:是不同的信息卡);每张信息卡上有A、B、C三个问题。每个问题后,有两个或三个提示。考生选择一个话题后,可按照提示进行自己的演讲。开始演讲时,考生应该牢记:你要做的只是一个小小的。建议先告知考官你要讲的话题,作为开头。然后从自己记下的要点中,选择最有把握、最熟悉的几点充分进行表述。最后,就你的发言进行总结。注意:考生应该合理地组织演讲内容,做到通顺、流畅、有逻辑。尽可能地使用连接词(如first of all, finally, however, to sum up, etc. )合理的配置你的时间。一个条理明晰、逻辑严密的演讲胜过一个毫无头绪、有头无尾的发言。

  实用商务英语口语培训三、交流和讨论

  口语考试的第三过程是两个考生之间进行的相互交流讨论,偶尔也会在三个考生间进行。它是一个配合的项目,需要考生互相合作来完成任务。考官根据指导语说明考试要求后会将两个考生共用的材料发给考生,要求考生交流。然后,考生将结合试题卡上的问题逬行三分钟的对话。在考生交流完后,考官会进一步问考生一些与主题相关的问题。这一部分涉及公司活动和公司决策的方方面面,主要是考查考生用适当的语言能力和策略进行互动交流的技能。这是一个讨论而不是角色表演,所以考生既不能只顾自己一个人说,也不能只对考官说,而是应该与另一个考生合作讨论。仔细听对方说活,当考生没听清或没听懂对方的讲话时,不要不懂装懂,你完全可以要求对方说慢一点,重复或解释一下;另一方面,你也有义务帮助对方听懂你的话,否则,你们两个人不可能顺利讨论下去。积极参加讨论,谈话中尽量采取主动,不要总是被动地跟着对方说或者依賴对方的提醒帮助。要给同伴说话的机会,不能己大包大揽唱独角戏。控制好时间,不要离题太远,建议只问一些与讨论的题目相关的问题。这一部分是考生之间的对话,考生之间的合作表现直接决定该题的得分。只有双方积极合作,互相帮助,才能使对话顺利进行,否则就是尴尬的自问自答或陷入难堪的静默。

  商务英语口语对于一些希望进入外企或者想从事外贸的小伙伴来说,是一项非常重要的技能。在你去外企面试的时候,商务英语口语能力估计是HR重点考察的内容,而且会让你出示考试成绩。所以提前掌握商务英语培训中的应试技巧,会让你受益无穷,甚至能帮你找一份不错的工作,以上就是我分享的实用商务英语口语技巧,希望能够帮助到大家。

常用商务英语口语培训:常用商务英语口语培训哪家好?常用商务英语口语课程哪里有?

  常用商务英语口语培训哪家好?常用商务英语口语课程哪里有??近年来,很多企业陆续愈来愈关注公司员工的口语交流能力,最根本想法是,为了增强企业本身在国际市场的竞争优势,对各类人才的重点培养必不可少。英语技能提升越来越受到各公司关注,在英语技能提升方面比同行业多一些重视,就是为后续发展打坚固基础。企业内部培训课程的安排,在时间安排这一版块很有必要多付出些功夫的,关键是不要影响日常相关工作,并且职场人员对于学习时间、地址是否有弹性要求更高些,所以一些机构采用一对一网络教学的方法,不存在学习时间及地点的限制,能按照员工的的空闲时间来安排上课时间,即使是有一些原因要请假都可以的,既不耽搁学习的时间,也不大会影响正常相关工作;美联教育有针对于企业内部英语培训专门研发的的课程讲义,但也不仅仅是课程讲义,涉及到企业自身行业、日常商务英语、办公常用英语、会议实用英语等,都会在情景对话课程设置中有所涉及。企业英语培训更重视和单位处在的行业相对口,语言培训所涉及的知识,全是和各公司常用英语相关,企业内部英语培训也需要有专业的配套教材和培训方案,专业教师好是在授课过程中,频繁的采用互动式的英语场景教学,使学员们更直观的掌握牢重点常用词汇和句型。优秀英语教育机构的企业英语培训可以满足以上条件,并且依据教育机构自己的教材依据企业行业特点来设置培训内容,保障学习效果。除了常用商务英语口语培训哪家好?常用商务英语口语课程哪里有?,想了解详细某培训机构信息,或想了解教学计划,均可跟我沟通,我会给大伙们推荐可靠的教育机构。

1对1日语外教价格 纯外教一对一英语 网上口语外教一对一哪家好

您可能感兴趣的文章

本文地址:http://www.dndn.net.cn/news/1496.html
文章标签: ,   ,   ,  
版权声明:本文为原创文章,版权归 dada011 所有,欢迎分享本文,转载请保留出处!

文件下载

老薛主机终身7折优惠码boke112

上一篇:
下一篇:

评论已关闭!